We are pleased to announce the results of our poster design competitions. The entries were evaluated by a panel of three judges: Dr. Ajaz Anwar, distinguished...
- A ‘Participatory Democracy’ where citizens are directly involved in all decision making processes impacting their lives.
- Land Reforms and across the board Accountability of the corrupt since 1947.
- De-weaponization of Pakistani society to eliminate decision making through violence.
- Reduction of the Defense Budget by at least 50% and its reallocation towards Human Security and Social development (Education, Healthcare, Clean Water, Housing, Environment & Employment)
- Signing of a security treaty among all SAARC countries to thwart imperialistic designs and complete elimination of weapons of mass destruction (atomic bombs)
- Open borders among all countries of South Asia to allow citizens to visit their families and religious sites
- Inter-faith harmonization by highlighting our long cultural traditions of resistance, love, peace, tolerance and justice as propagated by the Sufi and Bhagti movements.
- Expression & action against the use of religion for Political, Economic and Social Power as it corrupts the religious message of peace, tolerance and justice and creates an existential conflict among people.
‘You are free, you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed that has nothing to do with the business of the State.
………. and you will find that in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State’
Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Presidential address to the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, 11th Aug 1947